Forklift Repair and Service in Greenville, SC
Because developing a loyal customer base is Carolina Industrial Trucks’ number one priority, we are committed to providing superior service for your forklift in Greenville, SC. We show our commitment to our customers, and our community, by being 100% locally owned and operated.
When needing forklift services and repairs in Greenville, NC, we want you to think about coming to us without hesitation. We make it our goal to be one of the top service and repair providers in the area.
Our service and maintenance plans include everything from preventive maintenance to fleet management. We have made our name based on:
1) Always putting you, the customer first in every transaction with us.
2) Offering the highest quality forklift repair and service facility in the area.
3) Supporting you with diverse service and maintenance plans.
4) Retaining an outstanding staff of factory-trained service technicians.
5) Maintaining a well-stocked parts department of OEM and after-market parts in our inventory.
6) Warranting our work and our parts.
Our skilled factory-technicians make it their business to keep your forklift running safely and smoothly. Our technicians can be dispatched to your location, in the Greenville area, by utilizing our mobile service. Most small repairs are done on site, so you are back up and running without having to wait a long time to get back to your job. If necessary, we have a full service forklift repair shop for larger jobs, and we can deliver to your facility a temporary forklift replacement while yours is being repaired.
As a way of avoiding costly repairs and significantly extending the life of your forklift, we offer scheduled maintenance. To support our recommendation and make it affordable we provide competitive flat rate scheduled maintenance service which includes:
1) Multipoint inspection
2) Checking, and if necessary, replacement of fluids and filters
3) Greasing fittings
4) Lubricating moving parts
5) Checking for leaks
6) Checking for safety issues
At CIT, we can help you figure out what kind of preventative maintenance plan is right for you. We can offer monthly, bi-monthly, or semi-annually based plans, which is determined on how often you use your lift, as well as, where your equipment is used most often.
Forklift maintenance services in detail includes:
1) Forklift Fuel Systems/Carburetors/Regulators/Fuel Injection/Fuel Lines/LP Gas or Diesel. Not starting is often the result of the fuel system.
2) Forklift Engine Leaks/Engine Knocks/Idling Issues/Transmission Leaks/Transmission Noise/Poor Power: Forklift Engines and Transmissions are the heart of any lift truck. Addressing issues in a timely fashion helps to avoid significant or catastrophic failure.
3) Forklift Cooling Systems Radiators/Thermostats/Fluids/Hoses/Overheating Temperature Issues: Forklift cooling systems provide protection from the damages caused by overheating and poor temperature control.
4) Forklift Electrical Systems/Motors/Alternators: Battery powered forklift trucks need service and repair too and even todays fuel powered units have a significant amount of electronics.
5) Forklift Hydraulic Systems/Hydraulic Leaks/Hose Replacements: Hydraulics systems are critical to lifting functions. Hydraulic leaks and worn hoses are dangerous and need to be addressed. We stock hydraulic hosing and fittings of all sizes on the models we support and can quickly address any issues caused by worn hoses or fittings.
6) Forklift Tires/Tire Inspection/Tire Retread/Tire Replacement/Load Wheels and Castors: Tires are a significant investment and are wearable items. We provide all necessary services in our Raleigh facility.
7) Forklift Brake Service/Brake Repair/Brake Cylinders/Brake Pads/Brake Adjustment/Emergency Brake Repair: Brakes are another wearable item that need to be monitored for brake shoe and pad wear, etc.
8) Forklift Batteries/Battery Replacement/Battery Cables/Battery Connectors/Battery Service: Today forklifts are loaded with electronics making it important that service and maintenance include the electrical system.
9) Forklift Safety Inspection and Compliance: We service and maintain safety features and safety related components.
At the Greenville location of CIT, we pride ourselves in being one of the best in the area when it comes to forklift repair services. Contact us today, and let us help you keep your crew and your company working at peak performance.