Concord, NC Forklift Sales, Service, Parts
Concord, NC Forklift Sales, Service, Parts
You can rely on Carolina Industrial Trucks for new and used forklifts, forklift repair, and forklift parts. If you don’t own a forklift and are not looking to buy, we also provide forklift rentals.
If your Concord business relies on forklift operation and you want to make sure that your operators are safe and OSHA certified, we offer forklift operator training, as well as Train the Trainer certification.
We aim to satisfy all your forklift needs under one roof. Whatever your needs regarding forklifts, from forklift sales to forklift certification, contact us for a speedy solution.
We are a certified dealer for 3 of the top forklift manufacturers in the world.
· Hyundai Material Handling – you can look forward to cutting-edge technology and innovations that will keep your business efficient and effective.
· Komatsu – these forklifts are renowned for being robust and reliable. Backed by years of experience, they provide the ideal combination of high-quality and toughness.
· UniCarriers – these forklifts are built with an indomitable ethos, which will translate to more effective operations for your business.
If you tell us you have a forklift that is not running, we won’t simply try to sell you a replacement. We stand by our customers and look to build strong relationships. We have plenty of new and used forklifts to choose from, but if you have a forklift that needs a repair, rest assured that we offer the best forklift maintenance and repair service in the Carolinas.
Our forklift repair and service extend to planned maintenance, breakdown service, and fleet management, so that you can stay on top of how much your lift are costing and keep them at their most efficient.
Our forklift service is very flexible, because we understand that you can’t drop everything when you’re in business. We work around your schedule. We’ll also come to you to have your forklift back up and running as soon a possible.
If it’s impractical to fix your forklift on-site, we can take it to one of our locations for repair. In addition to our forklift service in Concord NC, we can offer you the use of a similar forklift while we work on your repair. Let us know what kind of truck you need, and we’ll deliver one for you to use until we complete your repair.
There are many reasons to choose Carolina Industrial Trucks for your forklift rental needs. Here are some of our favorite advantages that could work for you:
· We can deliver your rental forklift or forklifts fast, which means you can respond quickly to the changing needs of your market. Fast delivery! With 6 Carolina locations, we're never far away!
· You may want to take advantage of innovative technology for a time without making a permanent purchase. Rental forklifts offer you that flexibility.
· With daily, weekly, and monthly rental rates, you can keep track of your spending and how much you are benefiting from each rental forklift.
· We offer rental purchase options that can help you make a wise investment for your business.
· Our staff will make the whole process easy. We don't expect you to put up with downtime from your forklifts; we won't keep you hanging on the phone either.
Our staff will respond to you quickly with the information you need.
If you’re not sure what forklift parts you need, give us a call. Our experienced forklift partspersonnel will help match you to the correct forklift parts. Among other items, we carry genuine parts from UniCarriers, Komatsu, and Hyundai Material Handling.
We understand that downtime can be incredibly costly, so we move fast to provide you what you need. You’ll be able to pick up the parts in our shop near Concord, or one of our other locations in Carolina. If you’d prefer us to ship the item or items to you, we’ll send your shipment overnight to have you back up and running.
Safe forklift operator training begins in the classroom. We walk students through everything they need to know to be safe during forklift operation. Our OSHA forklift training includes in-depth coverage of OSHA Standard 1910.178 Regulations.
With our OSHA Approved Forklift Operator Training, you and your staff will benefit from:
· A focus on the equipment that is ideal for your needs and your environment.
· OSHA forklift training for Concord NC, with hand-written tests certified by OSHA.
· Performance evaluation while using equipment.
· Flexible scheduling so that operator training only has a positive impact on your business performance.
· A range of training courses to suit all needs – choose from basic, accelerated, refresher, and train the trainer. The latter includes course materials, a DVD, and a copy of the written test.
· A Forklift Operator Card and a Certificate of Completion sized for a wallet, attesting to the students' competence handling a forklift safely.
Whatever your forklift needs, we have the experience and expertise to make your life easier. Our friendly and knowledgeable team is ready to help you, so contact us today to make your business run more safely and smoothly.
Charlotte, NC - Corporate Office