Forklift Service & Maintenance Greensboro, NC
Purchasing a forklift is a major investment ranging from $20,000, to more than $100,000, for a new machine. At Carolina Industrial Trucks (CIT) in Greensboro, NC we have one of the top forklift maintenance and repair services in the Greensboro area. We are committed to continually providing the best possible service and repair for your investment.
Our repair and maintenance services feature:
1) Factory trained technicians
2) Large stock of OEM and after-market parts
3) Flexible service programs based on planned maintenance (basic), full maintenance, and complete maintenance which provides comprehensive service from the tip of the fork to the tail lights
4) Warranty on parts and services. We guarantee quality, professional installation.
5) Customer support 24/7 including mobile onsite services
6) Forklift replacement to minimize downtime while major repairs are done
At our service facility in Greensboro, we provide high quality maintenance that keeps your forklift running efficiently. We know that good maintenance serves to keep overall costs down by providing a long life for your forklift.
Our repair and service department in Greensboro, NC is interested in complete customer satisfaction. We make it our business to know what your concerns are and to address them completely at a low cost. We are not willing to settle for anything less than 100% satisfaction.
We provide forklift repairs and services in a timely manner because we understand that down time of your equipment causes reductions in productivity that can be costly to your daily operation. Our outstanding factory-trained technicians and our excellent parts availability help to minimize any interruption in your work flow.
We urge you to extend the life of your forklift by taking advantage of one of our maintenance plans. Regular maintenance is one of the best ways to ensure that you get the maximum return on your investment. Experience shows that poor maintenance practices has a negative impact on how long your forklift will last. Timely maintenance is valuable in reducing unplanned down time while running at peak performance, which ultimately has a positive effect on the overall cost of your equipment.
We provide service and maintenance options for most needs, including:
1) Planned Maintenance Agreements that cover all routine, scheduled maintenance like oil changes and brake adjustments and a check of the unit’s operating system.
2) Investment Protection Plans are full-maintenance plans covering non-routine maintenance. These plans include parts and labor.
3) Breakdown Service Plans provide the customer with on-site forklift repair and services via our mobile service staff. Under this plan rebuilding and overhauls are performed in-shop on steer axles, drive ales, engines and transmissions.
4) Fleet Management Agreements track our customer’s costs in their units providing optimum replacement times.
Our Greensboro repair department provides services that you can trust because, as we said, your business is important to us. If you like, we will even help you track your equipment expenses and spread the costs out over time. We know that forklift maintenance expenses can be high when you fix a problem after it occurs. That is why here at CIT we encourage scheduled maintenance, as it gives you a regular opportunity to have one of our factory-trained technicians go through your equipment and identify potential problems. We have found that it is better to find and fix a problem before it becomes worse or, possibly, catastrophic.
We are also happy to help you to understand and quantify your true forklift service maintenance costs in order to improve your bottom line. Your satisfaction with our service means that you will keep coming back to us. Our ultimate goal at CIT is your satisfaction.